Saturday, July 30, 2016

No Unhallowed Hand Can Stop This Work from Progressing

I just had the great opportunity of finishing Elder Bednar's talk, "To Sweep the Earth As With a Flood." That was amazing. elder Bednar is bold and loving, and speaks with credibility and clarity and bold testimony.

In answer to a question given on our second day of class, Elder Bednar's talk applies to me and to this class.

We have an amazing opportunity to fill the world with simple messages of truth and righteousness---including in our blogs. I hope we all get to continue them and use them in the future. I learned a lot from Elder Bednar's talk and felt the spirit. Aside from being inspired to share goodness throughout the world and use these technological tools Heavenly Father has given us, I also learned from Elder Bednar's presentation. He had an amazing and wonderful way of presenting lots of good information. I like the way he talks. It's bold and direct and confident and shameless. His visual presentations were nice and attractive and not overwhelming. I hope I can follow Elder Bednar's example in his instruction and in his example.

3 comments:

  1. This is a good reminder for me. I should probably talk about something of actual substance on my blog instead of just myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've used the majority of my blogs in an attempt to be funny, but I like this reminder that the purpose is to flood the earth with goodness and hopeful, happy messages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. #14 This is so powerful! I struggle to know how to share the gospel via social media but maybe I can use the qualities you use to describe Elder Bednar's presentation: "bold, direct, confident and shameless."

    ReplyDelete