Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Research Thus Far

What strategies are working for me?
Thus far in my research process, Google has honestly been such help for me. In my struggle to find specific information, Google has been great about giving a wide array of things from which to choose. One thing that has helped me a lot has been looking at sources within a document/in the references area. That has been huge. I maybe found two or three main articles and just went from those---looking at sources within that document and in the references area and finding more of the things for which I have been looking.

What do I need to change?
I'm not exactly sure what I need to change. I think a couple of potential things are giving myself more time to research and having more of an open mind as to what I can use. I really need to give myself more time to research, but I feel like I can utilize more of what I'm finding and maybe not be too specific in my search for information.

Other than that, I've gotta have more fun with this! Yeah, research!

No comments:

Post a Comment