Monday, August 1, 2016

Family!

I love my family! I am so grateful to be blessed with such an amazing family! I have struggled so much, in my life. I feel like without my family, I could be on the streets doing drugs without a job and a place to live. My family has helped save me from such a terrible life.

My dad is amazing---so practical and very selfless and helpful. He is one of the most funny people I know. He has wit and a more intellectual humor that I feel even the people with the most slapstick kind of humor would enjoy.

My mom is so loving. I have received many packages in the past seven years or so from being away from home, much of which I think has had to do with my mom. She has battled a number of challenges and her life, but has been an example of combating those with exercise and music and being involved in helping our home to be such a beautiful place. I also wouldn't be surprised if she reads like a thousand pages or more a week.

My brother, Jordan, is great and thoughtful---he has a unique sense of humor that can make crack up so much. He is really into videos and movies and hopes to get more involved in the movie industry some day, I think. He is a interesting treat-conniseur---feasting upon the latest versions of Oreo and new, creative versions of cereals that come out.

My brother, Aaron, has been such an example for me. In high school, he had so many friends and was so happy and energetic. He really helped change my life. I thought something like, "How can I be more like Aaron and be happy like him and have friends like him." When I followed his example more seemed to be a turning point in my life. I'm really grateful for him and his stalwart, fun, friendly, faithful, happy personality.

My brother, Cade, is a miracle on the Earth. He has become one of my best friends on Earth. His sense of humor is amazing and so natural. His dance moves may be unparalleled. I am amazed at how good of a friend he has been to me over the years. He is an example of happiness and laughter and seems to bring energy and happiness into any setting. He is also an athlete and a talented musician.

My sister, Emily, is a sweet angel, who has helped me so much at BYU. She is very talented and ambitious and has a diligent persistence in being happy and energetic. I'm so grateful for her example. She has been one of my best friends in life; I am so grateful that I have her friendship, now.

Recently I have been blessed with a few new members of my family---my sister-in-law, Jill, and Jill and Aaron's two children, Avery and Jett. They are amazing and help bring such happiness and perspective into my life.

Family is awesome! I hope I can stay even more connected with them in the coming years. I am confident that the more interaction we can have with family, the happier we'll be.


No comments:

Post a Comment