Monday, August 1, 2016

You!

This last post before my final post is about you, my fellow ENGL 312 bloggers and any others who have checked out my blog.

First, to my fellow classmates in ENGL 312: what a time it has been! I hope all of us have learned a lot this term, so far, and hope all of us finish strong. I have learned from your examples of intelligence, creativity, beauty, presentation, insight, and friendliness. If only others new more fully what we know. I hope we can all keep sharing our examples of light and goodness to the world, pointing others to Christ so that many others can experience a much richer, happier, and exciting life.

To any that are not a ENGL 312 classmate who have taken a look at my blog: I am honored. Thank-you for taking the time to read my words. I hope that you have benefited from it and can go forward in helping others with your words and creativity. You can make such a big difference.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th6OrORV8os

Feel free to check out this video. Thomas S. Monson is one of my heroes who has truly helped bring a positive difference into the world.

A formal portrait of President Thomas S. Monson, who is wearing a black suit and a purple tie, in front of a blue background.

No comments:

Post a Comment