Monday, August 1, 2016

School!

This post is about school---why I like it and what I could do better to enjoy it and be successful in it.

School has been such a great opportunity. I have learned so much, including how to sing better, more of what is important to teach as a missionary, how to teach more effectively, a variety of biochemical pathways, different sociological processes, what is good to eat with respect to exercise, how to serve people more fully, how to be a better friend, and a multitude of other wonderful things. School has helped me gain discipline and balance in my life. It has helped me gain so many wonderful friends. I have been exposed to a lot of awesome examples from whom I've learned.

With that said. I feel I haven't enjoyed school as much as I should and haven't served others as much as I should over the last five years or so at BYU. I definitely can do better in these area and strive to make school a glorious experience that I'll remember forever with happiness in my heart. As much as I can, I would love to be selfless throughout my study here at BYU. What have you done to make school a more effective, enjoyable, and powerful experience? How have you served others and striven to be selfless during your time at school?

No comments:

Post a Comment